Why do you need a wedding planner? Because you deserve one, that’s why!
Here’s an easy checklist to find out if you need a wedding planner:
- You’re way behind on your checklist and schedule.
- You both work full-time jobs that will prevent you from meeting with vendors on weekdays
- You don’t know many people who can give you reliable vendor recommendations
- You are having a destination wedding
- There are personality conflicts between the couple, their parents, and/or other people
- You’re excited to be married, but just thinking about wedding planning fills you with dread
- You’re having a very short engagement
- You can envision your wedding, you have no idea how to make your dreams come true
- You can’t even envision your wedding
- You’re feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and generally wishing that you had decided to elope.
- You are not detail oriented.
- You are not good at keeping track of your budget
If you’ve checked off one or more of the above reasons, you should consider hiring a wedding planner.